Friday, March 5, 2010

Mid terms

Well there folks I survived another week, but this was a big one: midterms! And oh my god am I glad that they are over! This accomplishment will soon be rewarded with.... none other than...... guess..... yes that right!..... SPRING BREAK!!!!! Yeah, I have no plans for spring break other than working and not going to school! So here is breakdown of midterms! 2 days of not sleeping for more than 28 hours, then sleeping for 3 hours.... writing papers.... one 6 page paper and one 12 page paper..... those were the killers, everything else just kind of fell in line, but those two papers due on the same day hurt! Also, just so everyone knows, i passed all the tests required for the STEPS program, and I am now eagerly awaiting to see if i got in! If I get in, i will be done with school in a year and a half! and boy that will be a major event in my life..... for the past 4 or 5 years the routine of working 8-10 hours a day then going to school is getting old and is wearing me out. But in order to achieve this goal that means summer school.... yes, i hang my head and wish it wasn't so, but it is..... i have to take 6 credit hours of school, so not fun! but the classes should be fun.... one of them has the final of watching the Shakespearean festival in ceder city, so that should be cool! Well that just about sums up this weeks blog, I'm looking forward to thing regaining it's normalcy, and looking more forward to spring break! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment