Thursday, March 11, 2010

My sickly kitty!

Ok, for those of you who do not know I have a huge bleeding heart when it comes to animals. I had a hard time this week because I had to take my cat Enyo to the vet. Ya see, a week ago she got in a spat with a stray cat that has been hanging around, and needless to say she got a little beat up and got a cut in her ear. I tried my best to keep it clean and get it healed up, but it didn't get any better, so finally decided to skip class and take her to get checked out..... it was a painful experience for both of us, and i know this probably sounds stupid but I had a taste of what a father would feel when he takes his daughter to the doctor and has to have some painful procedure done. I held my little black cat, and it is probably weird to say but she clung to me like a child and tried to hide under my chin. I felt so bad because I know that she was scared and the vet was hurting her, but it needed to be done. Two days later I am happy to say that the infection has gone away and she is getting better by the moment. It still sucks because I still have to force pills and medicine down her throat and in her ear, but she is getting healthy again! and that is what counts! So needless to say, sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love in order to help them, Anyway... moving on. My cat is healing, she is happy and I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment