Thursday, March 25, 2010

FRUSTRATION!!!!!

GRRRR...... AAHHHH!!!!! Ok, I need spring break to come again. I can't not emphasize how frustrated I am with the USU - CEU Merger! There is no information! Nobody knows anything! What did Utah Legislation discuss in the meetings!? All I know is that I have been told that very little will change for this next year as this merger will take time to work all the kinks out..... except that USU Price will not have an Ambassador, and there will be no Tuition Waivers available to upper division USU student unless current CEU scholarships are made available, which no one knows if they will be or NOT! In the mean time all CEU student government positions are being fill as I write this, if they have not already, and I will tell you this: There is not one USU student in a leadership position for the next academic year. The fact remains I know this will take time to work out all of the bugs, but in the mean time current students are being left out! Everyone has said that this was going to be a discredit to CEU students well I will tell you this, it is the USU students that are going to be left leaderless and scholarshipless after many of us have work extremely hard to qualify for scholarships and waivers. Maybe I'm jumping the gun on this, an I may be the only one who feels this way but man-o-man I'm Frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment