Friday, February 19, 2010

Recruitment night!

Well folks another fun filled recruitment night has come to an end! Thank God! So let me give ya run down of what I did and how it turned out. So tonight there was a basketball game at CEU. Of course it was CEU and their opponent was Snow. We figured it would be a good night, because its a good rivalry. Anyway, CEU worked with us and we purchased 300 bags of popcorn to give to the fans! So I took contact cards and Brochures and attached these to the bags of popcorn..... yeah do have any idea how long it takes to staple 300 cards to popcorn bags.... well... its about 45 min per 100 bags! On top of that I had to fill these 300 bags! that took 4 of us 2.5 hours. yeah so I put in some time for this event... and its sad to say I had no success! I gave away all of the bags, but it's sad to say that people we only interested in the free popcorn. Yes, i wasn't able to have any type of conversation with anyone and no turn in a contact card.... well I guess I can say it was a learning experence! I have another event scheduled for next week, hopefully it goes a little better.... well it's been a long day, after all it started at midnight this morning... so in three hours I will be up for 24 hours straight... needless to say... it's time for bed! late
wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment