Friday, April 2, 2010

Things are going well.... at least for now.... Ha!

Well how goes it everyone? Here in Price, the town of my ancestry, things are going well. Wow, what a pitiful statement. I mean, Price as my town of ancestry..... lol.... to tell you the truth I am actually proud of that statement! Ya know, I grew up in this town, moved away from it, moved back, moved away from it, and moved back again; and by God, I love it. I'm sure there are people out there that despise this place, and I can't say I blame you, especially if you didn't grow up here. But the fact remains, this is my hometown, and I love it, even if it seams "backwards" to many. With that being said, I would like to express some of my thoughts. I am confindent that Price will benifit from the CEU-USU merger. There are still a lot of concerns that need to be discussed with this "merger". I really do think that it will benefit this community! After attending a meeting this week I feel more comfortable with some of the questions and concerns that I expressed last week. Even though the ideas we discussed are not "concrete" I still feel better, as we now have a time table and and agenda for the events that are approaching us. After all is said and done I really hope that USU-CEU Price will flourish and benefit the community and both schools involved. I don't know the fate of the involved parties, but I hope that the new Chancellor, whoever they may be, will consider act accordingly, and represent both schools in a manner that will benefit all students.
Aside from this, just remember that finals are quickly approaching, so plan accordingly. As of now things are going well, but I'm sure within the next couple of weeks things will be as hectic as ever! So plan accordingly! I hope that I will, but I'm sure the natural procrastinator in me will make things difficult! lol.... good luck everyone and keep your head up, the semester is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment