Friday, November 20, 2009

The ups and downs in fantasy!

Ok, so I have had some great success in my fantasy football leagues this year! In fact, and I don't mean to brag, but I am sitting in first place in all three of my leagues, but I face other challenges as the league commissioner. For example, some of the owners have decided to take advantage of teams that are no longer competitors. Yeah, how lame is that?! They have preyed upon new players and have traded "crap" player for "superstars". So now their teams are stacked. So now I am forced to take action, and let it be known that my actions are swift and brutal! The penalty for "unfair" trades are: the reversal of the trade, and a docking of 10 points, and not just for one week but two! Any of you that have played fantasy football knows that 10 points can make or break a team! Man, people just do not understand integrity! Yeah, part of fantasy football is injuries! YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT! But you CANNOT take advantage of a weaker player! You cannot trade Tom Brady for Ryan Fitzpatrick!!!!!! Yeah, this isn't a big deal to many people, but it is to me! Therefore I must rule with an iron fist and punish those who prey on the weak!
So anyway.... this is great because I am winning in all my leagues, and have maintained my integrity, and I expect everyone else to do the same! Granted 250 bucks is a good chunk of change, but you still have to earn it, without preying on the weak!! GRRRRR! Now I have to take the roll of "Asshole" and reject such trades.


Well, I am off to preserve intrety in fantasy football.... night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment