Friday, January 15, 2010

The swing of things.

Well, its that time of year again so we know that we have to get back into the swing of things. Like many of you I took some time away from everything and attempted to relax during the break. Well, it was somewhat relaxing and somewhat stressful, but so is life. You really don't get a break away from all of your stress. So now that I am a week into the semester, I faced the hard fact that it is time to get back to work. I kind of look at myself as a boulder sitting on the edge of a cliff. It his big, and lumpy, and stubborn as all hell, but once a forced is acted upon to tip it over the edge the ferocity is unstoppable until it reaches the end of it path. So.... this week i rested on the edge and the homework was the force that pushed me over the edge. It is now time to get things going, and get back into the swing of things full force. I wish all of you good luck with this semester! I know that I will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment